Thursday, July 07, 2005

Site Update: 1,500 Hits

Posted by AmishThrasher at 11:39 am
ALT TEXT
V for Vendetta:
Thankfully none against the blog, yet!
After the fairly heavy stuff I've posted the past week, it's time for a short post to celebrate the fact that we have had 1,500 people visiting the site. I want to say thankyou to everyone who has stopped by. Over the past week or so, i've been working on developing a tone, and a voice, for this blog. It's not quite there yet, but it will get there soon.

I might add some other writers to the blog over the coming weeks. Basically I've been aiming for an update a day, but that might dry up once I get back to uni; hopefully by having a number of writers for the blog, there will be more updates when this happens. The aim is to post on a number of issues, which may or may not be covered adequately in the mainstream media. If you want to contribute, feel free to send me an e-mail.

Also, I got a few new albums, so I'll post my thoughts on them sometime soon. Stay tuned.